Tag Archives: Flash
- Central City – Experience solo and group adventures with the all-new map.
- Flashback Duo – In the Flashback Duo, players can travel back in time to the very moment when Barry Allen became The Flash and battle foes inside the Central City Police Station.
- Electricity Powers – Players can now utilize the new Electricity Power set and use new types of healing powers and damage attacks in combat, including:
- Tesla Ball – Creates a floating ball of electricity that zaps nearby enemies
- The Shockwave – Shoots streams of electric bolts at enemies
- Ionic Drain – Drains energy from the environment to replenish a player’s health while simultaneously damaging surrounding enemies
- New Gear – Players can earn all-new gear sets including the new Zoom-inspired set for villains, and the new Black Lightning-inspired set for heroes
- New Characters – Encounter new iconic DC Universe characters, including Livewire, Black Lightning, The Top, The Trickster, Static and much more.
DC Universe Online is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment. For more information about DC Universe Online, visit: www.DCUniverseOnline.com.
- Central City – An all-new map that offers players a more open world experience that provides on-going gameplay, with solo and group missions.
- The Flash Museum Duo – Players can now experience the Central City of today and tomorrow. In The Flash Museum Duo, players can travel back in time to the very moment when Barry Allen became The Flash and battle foes inside the Central City Police Station!
- Electricity Powers – Players now have the opportunity to get the new Electricity Power set for current and new characters. The new Electricity Power set allows players to leverage the lightning power of electricity and use new types of attacks in combat. Electricity Powers include the Tesla Ball, which creates a floating ball of electricity that zaps nearby enemies; the Shockwave, which shoots streams of electric bolts at enemies; and Ionic Drain, which drains energy from the environment to replenish a player’s health while simultaneously damaging surrounding enemies.
- New Gear – Players can earn all-new gear sets including the new Zoom-inspired gear set for villains, and the new Black Lightning-inspired gear set for heroes.
- New Characters – Lightning Strikes brings players new iconic DC Universe characters including Livewire, Black Lightning, The Top, The Trickster, Static and more. New characters — such as Livewire — will be featured as new "Inspired By" options for players who can choose to create a new character inspired by some of DC Universe’s legendary characters. Additional new characters — such as Black Lighting — serve as a bounty mission that players can fight if they choose to be a villain.
Podcast 47 – WARNING!!!! This show might make you cry! join us for a very special moment for dcuo unlimited as we learn more about our very own Superman. Words can’t explain what your about to hear, it’s just one of those moments.
We also cover Game update 6 from DCUO.
Starting today Comixology is running a 2-day sale on all dc universe online digital comic books. If you have not had a chance to read the series, now it’s time and it’s on sale!! .99 Cents each! so head over to the link and start your weekend right with DCUO.
Podcast 42- So whats the big news??????? Well DC Universe Online is Free!!!!!!!!!! in October, so before october gets here we got a lot to discuss and go through this weeks news of the week…Which of course is huge news. and we have the latest on update 5 and some community news.
00:09:22 News Of The Week
00:35:10 Lifetime Sub discussion
00:49:35 Game Update 5
00:52:48 DCUO Community Summit/ Flash Nugget
Are you working towards your Tier gear, do you know what tier gear is? do you know how to start? well we kick it into high gear for the endgame gear you want! First off is our video walk through of the TOYMAN Dailies.
ONE MORE WITH ROCKETS
FUN FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
Podcast 38 – Apple is back from san diego comic con and he talks about dc universe online's new DLC "Fight For The Light". He also talks about the SOE Fan event for DCUO and fans applause at the event for dcuo unlimited. Join us as we go in to the next chapter of DCUO.
Podcast 36 – Is here and we go right in on the latest news from DC Universe Online. We get you covered in dcuo's endgame. we cover how you begin and what gear to look for. it may also seem that with san diego around the corner we might have some updated news coming from DCUO.
DC Universe Online is running a little contest on their facebook page and here are the details-
How To Enter: To enter and participate in the giveaway, send an email no later than the 59th minute of each day during the giveaway to SOEContests@soe.sony.com with the subject line “DCUO Trivia ”, and the following in the body of your email:
(i) your first and last name;
(ii) your email address;
(iii) the country in which you reside; and
(iv) the answer to the question.
You will be disqualified if you do not provide us with your e-mail address because we must use it, and not Facebook messaging of any kind, to contact you if you win a prize.”
If you are contacted about a potential prize, you must respond to our email within three (3) days or you will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to someone else. You may enter one (1) time per hour during the giveaway period.
SOE will draw one (1) winner per day during the promotion period from eligible entries to receive prizes as follows:
June 28, 2011: DCUO key art poster – $14.99
June 29, 2011: DCUO Hat – $19.99
June 30, 2011: DCUO key art poster – $14.99
July 1, 2011: DCUO Hat – $19.99
July 2, 2011: DCUO key art poster – $14.99
July 3, 2011: DCUO Hat – $19.99
July 4, 2011: DCUO key art poster – $14.99
July 5, 2011: DCUO Hat – $19.99
July 6, 2011: DCUO key art poster – $14.99
July 7, 2011: DCUO Hat – $19.99
July 8, 2011: DCUO key art poster – $14.99
July 9, 2011: DCUO Hat – $19.99
SOE will draw one (1) grand prize winner from previous day winners during the promotion period from eligible entries to receive prizes as follows:
- In-game NPC created for the winners
- Play time with the DCUO Development Team
“NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Limit one (1) entry per 24 hours per Facebook account. Open to everyone eighteen (18) and over; void where prohibited, in countries embargoed by the US, and in Belgium, Norway, Sweden, and India. Begins at 12:00AM PDT on June 28th, 2011 and ends at 11:59PM PDT on July 9th, 2011. See the Official Rules for details. Promotion sponsored by Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information that you provide while participating in this promotion is to SOE and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used to contact you in case you are chosen as a winner.
Podcast 35 – We are still covering our Going Green Campaign. We talk about the latest updates from dc universe online and we go into the jokers funhouse with your reviews of the green lantern movie and we give you our opinions on the film also.
DC AFTERDARK is back! We go over DC Comics Big News on relaunching all DC titles and droping 52 titles in september. we go over all 52 books and teams and what is the future of DC Comics. We also talk about the latest news and rumors from the set of the DARK KNIGHT RISES. Last we hit talk about the green lantern video game and the highly anticipated Batman ArkhamCity. And finally we make a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! IT'S HUGE!!!!
DC AFTERDARK is back!
Podcast 34 is here and so is the GREEN LANTERN CORP! In this weeks podcast we take about update 3 which is out today and talk about our going green contest and DCUO UNLIMITED'S Green Lantern Corps.
Terran is back and lethalbudda and Brandon join us for this weeks show and we talk more about the formation of the GL CORPS on ps3 pvp server NO MANS LAND.